Revisiting New York

Ok, Sojo posted these over at her Xanga site, and they made me laugh so hard I almost cried.

Remember that trip to New York(if you're interested, then start there and read the next 10 posts or so) I took back in March? This is a collection of quotes and in-jokes from it. I'm sorry that none of them will be funny to you. Just know that they made me smile.

-We'll get you there.
-"You wanna go get Naked in the deli?"
-"If I was Spiderman, I'd do this..." -Jamey
-"It's all about the system." -Christina B. and company
-"We just got Booty from 2 Chinese girls." -Tim and Patrick
-"I love sermons that are void of intellectual references..." -Richard
-Big surprise...there's ANOTHER Starbucks.
-"Lemme hear ya say, UH! na na na na..." -Jimmy
-Ooh! Ooh! Take one with MY camera!
-Uptown? Downtown? Green...blue...red....AAAAAGGHHHH!
-Amanda Coder navigates the streets, and Sarah Jo navigates the Subway system.
-"Wait...do we just get a single ride?"
-"WHERE'S MICHAEL???"
-Don't get on the turnpike...don't get on the turnpike...don't get on the turnpike...
-Can anyone else not feel their body?
-Hey guys...you can get a good beat going on this phone booth!
-Left! Right! Left! Right!....oh....bye Jamey...


If you're feeling left out, go read This Comic Right Here and remember that everybody's got in-jokes. :)

Sunday, November 07, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home