Links, Changes, and Weather

For Ex-KG:

He's cute. Maybe it's just the angle, but he looks sorta like Tim Robbins. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.

I'm dropping the links that remind me when you update though. I hope you don't mind. (why would you?).

It's nothing personal. I'm just trying to rework some things in my head.


The weather is grey today,

It makes me smile to remember that I love in a world that doesn't spare me from itself.

It's a good day for Fountains of Wayne and Elliot Smith. I find that the weather influences my musical choices often, as do circumstances and my mood.

And I am most content, most satisfied at moments like this, when the pain wells up and simmers just below the surface, the clouds roll overhead trying to remember how to rain, and my heart tries to break and swell and grow and marvel all at once.

Misery, Confusion, Grace, and Love. How can I feel them all together?

Melancholy is my life. Melancholy is my world. Melancholy is my love. Is there anyone out there who knows how to deal with me? I am not unhappy, but I am sad.

Autumn makes me love my life with a passion devoid of justification or inspiration. I don't know why.

And that's ok sometimes.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home