In Good Company

It's good to see that there are a handful of movies coming that I'm actually anticipating.

It gives me hope that even if humanity won't save itself, at least it will entertain me before it reduces us all to atoms during an armaggedon of terrorism and hate. Ok, so that was a joke. You're allowed to laugh.

Anyway, There's this movie coming that has me really, really excited. Excited like I was when I saw Lost In Translation and connected instantly with the feeling of entrapment in a society that isn't your own, searching for community in a place you will never be welcomed.

It's called In Good Company. And here is where you can find The Trailer.

This trailer makes me think that the film might cause me to remember what it is like to be myself, or at least like someone I used to be. Let's hope for the best.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home