Turning back the clock.

I'm going back to Macon. It's almost like going home. Perhaps this is what adopted children feel sometimes?

I am hearing rumours that everyone there is excited to see me, which I can't really figure out. I still assume that I'm not missed, I guess, even if I do miss all of them.

Today I'm cleaning my room and sorting my music collection. I should be at it a while I think. My life is being reset to some sense of. . .purpose? Too strong a word perhaps. Direction might be better.

They speak Cantonese in Hong Kong. Now I just have to make with the learning.

Who do you need?
Who do you love, when you've come undone?

Update: ABBA?! Barbarella?! WTF was I thinking when I downloaded some of this music?

Thursday, November 11, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home