Listening to Ilya. . .

"Listening to Ilya,
and pretending it doesn't make me think of the life that left me behind."

How can you need to say you're sorry to someone you've never met?

Life is a strange, wonderful and fearful place.

The muscles in my legs are developing and changing as I adapt to my new commute-method du jour. I love it, but it can be very, very cold. But I'm still young and stupid, so I don't mind.

I started looking for information about Hong Kong last night. Did you know that of the population of 6+ million, half of them are connected to the internet? Half! That's insane! I'm going to start looking for my way 'in' soon. We'll see how it works out.

In other news: I'm going back to Macon this weekend, and I'm looking forward to it. There will be awkward moments (Kid is coming to dinner theatre), but it's going to be so good, I think. Just to come back and see a handful of people that I left behind, that I still love like family.

And, uh. . . I might be going on a psuedo-date on Sunday. I'm still kindof confused about that part myself. . . but hey, everybody says The Incredibles is worth seeing, and maybe it won't work out for the worst.

Who am I kidding? It's ME, of course it'll work out for the worst.

But maybe, just maybe, it won't.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home