commencement is coming.

Mother's Day.

I'm waiting for laundry to finish, then it's off to put them in the dryer. Then some more packing to do, and off to the Crowne Plaza for Sunday brunch with three generations of family.

And then?

Commencement.

Funny how the word they use for the end means beginning.

I called yesterday the beginning of the end, If so, than this afternoon will serve as the end of the beginning.

I talked with [the one who was] my girl (ex-girl?) this morning. Guarded but healthy conversation seems to be the order of the day. This summer is going to be different for me from anything I've experienced previously.

I find it an amazing and complete irony that even with all the relationships and opportunities for relationships that have happened over the last year, I expect that even with the best case scenario I will be single and mostly alone by fall. [Hindsight Fairy: This turned out to be completely true.]

Funny how that works.

and Kid is back from Florida early. Which means she might be at Graduation and/or around Macon this evening.

How does one say Goodbye twice?

I think I might go visit my sisters tonight. They're out in West Macon, and as many times as we've already said goodbye. . . it wouldn't hurt to say it again.

Sunday, May 09, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home