a little rest is a marvelous thing

I finally got a little rest.

But after the last week that I sacrificed, I can't give up another. The next six days are going to be crazy.

Summary:

Just took a test tonight. Will probably recieve another (take home test) on Thursday. Must finish prepping for a project on Thursday, and prepare for another project due next Tuesday (both projects include presentations). I must also begin preparations for weekend, when I take an eight hour examination split into two four hour blocks. (ACK!)

Thankfully its a very passable exam. I'm not planning to worry about it much. In addition I'll be arranging/attending a two hour dance practice on Friday afternoon, attending two different social functions on Friday night and traveling Saturday night through Sunday morning (after my test-from-hell, of course).

When I get back on Sunday I'm going to another two hour dance class.

Have I mentioned that I love the Tango? I do. Yes.

So I'm basically going to have a crazy couple of weeks coming up.

eek.

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home