What if the World Were Flat?

I want to fold the map in half and be there now.

No more of this stupid loneliness. No more bickering. No more worries that we're getting tired. No more concerns that every time we're apart again we slowly begin to doubt each other. No more.

I'm not supposed to be the bad guy, but lately I feel like him whenever I open my mouth.

And to top it all off, I've got work to do. Far more work than is healthy.

*sigh*

Why must I be so critical? Why can't I just keep my mouth shut? I'm not angry with any of them. Yet every time they look at me I open my mouth and the only thing that comes out is poison. "Well, why didn't you make a different decision?" "Can't you just pick up the pace a little?" "I still think that game is for losers." "Don't you dare. Not today. I'm not in the mood to deal with it."

Where is Mr. Happy-Go-Lucky? Did I finally kill him?

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home