New York notes I

Another Entry from New York.


Sunday, March 7th, 2004.

In New York.

It's good to be back.

The town seems different now that I'm older. After all, it's been 5 years since I was here last.

This morning we almost couldn't find the place. This ministry is very young. But Scot is sincere, even if he tends to be a little cookie-cutterish [around the edges].

The city is more beautiful than I remember. But working to aquire a photographer's eye might make me biased.

The group is settling in nicely and figuring each other out. Jokes made, laughs exchanged, new information learned. What area not to press, where to share an inside joke.

[Entry cut off by the orientation meeting. Notes from it follow, and the entry never is finished.]

Friday, March 26, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home