If I could change the world.

Hey Kids.

There probably won't be much from me for a while after Friday.

See, I'm going to New York.

I'll be there for 6 days doing ministry, taking pictures, and feeling very, very poor (like, broke enough to be skippin' some meals, basically). But I'll be happy.

And the day after I get back? My Girl is coming there! W007!

So there is some good news.

On the other hand, I've got a lot of work to do (A graduate paper due the monday after we return that I had totally forgotten about. (Yikes), and I need to start working on the machine for my independent study project. I think I have everything I need for that though.

Unrelated: Have you ever felt like you were useless just because you weren't where you should have been? Its like helplessness, but worse, because you feel a responsibility for others that you can't assist, on account of your own business, or distance. Sometimes it makes me want to scream.

Anyway. . . that was a disjointed rant, no?

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home