"Bowl of Oranges"

"Our still lives posed, like a Bowl of Oranges."

You're right Sojo, it's a great song.

But I've had other songs on my mind lastely. Right now,whats playing is "Down in the River to Pray" ala Allison Krauss. Good stuff, really.

I'm about to pack up, finish cleaning up my room, and leave for Montgomery to attend a Pilates class and then go visit my ?-girlfriend at her new job. It sounds like she's having fun, and I'm glad for that. A summer is a long time to spend saying goodbye, but I guess I'm glad of all the time.

In other news, I'm answering my e-mail, so hopefully if you know me personally in addition to reading this you're reading or have read an e-mail from me. If not, there should be one winging your way shortly. I've only got a couple left to write.

If you don't get one today though, don't expect one till Tuesday. I'm going to be AWOL for the next three days.

In the meantime. . . I've got work to do.

Ta.

Friday, May 28, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home