Alyx Vance Naked.

Damn you perverted monkeyboys.

For some reason I can't quite fathom, my blog is one of the top ten returns for any combination of "Alyx Vance" and words that imply a lack of clothing.

So when I check Sitemeter daily, I discover that about three times daily I get a hit registered off of a google search that is page-precaching my site, because yet another slobbering fanboy has decided to see if there's a mod out yet where he can stare at the imaginary pixelated nipples of Half-Life 2's Heroine.

Shame on you perverts. Shame, shame, shame!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA ha ha. Inevitable results. But incase you are wondering how i got here - your post is also one of the top 10 entries for "Alyx Vance" without any mention of lack of clothing.

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home