I am Extraordinary, if you'd only. . .

I've been developing pictures again.

You longtime readers will roll your eyes, knowing that this activity generally leads me to pontificate about such things as developing time, the Power Line Problem (®, pat. pending, etc.), and how real life and photography are analogous.

I am not particularly planning any such moments for this evening. Instead, I'll just muse a bit.

I developed pictures from Seattle today. I was in Seattle three weeks ago, because I went on a cruise to Alaska.

While in Seattle we went down to Pike's Place Market, a very cool little section of the city that I'm sure any native wouldn't be caught dead in, unless they needed cheap flowers or dangerously low-flying fish.

In any case, it's got some very photogenic moments to it, and I managed to capture at least a couple of them, which I'm happy about.

In addition, I finally finished developing the last of the pictures I took last semester on the Stafford Building here in Macon (glory, glory, hallelujah, and so on). Now I've only got three categories left to finish, really. (1) The rest of the "Common Room" pictures (those are the ones of you. And you know who you are). (2) New York. (3)Seattle/Alaska.

So I'm happy about all that.

In addition, I've decided that radio is the spawn of hell if you listen to it for more than 30 minutes. It's obviously designed to make intracity drivers happy. If you try and listen to it while you work for several hours, you will quickly decide that Yellowcard's Ocean Avenue has gone on your personal preference list from ranking up there with Chocolate, Sunsets, and Massages, to ranking alongside toothaches, getting hit in the head with a hammer, or having your appendix out.

Ok, I think I'm done. Off to dinner with three old friends! Hurrah!

Monday, July 19, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home