Girls just want to have Fun

For all you young, happening Alaska Cruisers out there, consider this a message from beyond the grave:

Kristiana: Hey, thanks for everything (with the possible exception of the overexposure to Karaoke). Take care of yourself, and I hope that new job works out well for you. I'll miss those mornings. Getting back to sleeping normal hours will be hard.

Tom, Jeff, Karl, Jad, Matt, Chris, Mya, Kristen, Dan, Robin, and Andrew: It was a blast. I'm glad I got to meet you all.

Tanya: Do something about that voice. You're a nice girl, but listening to you made me want to jam a shrimp fork in my ear.

Kensy, Remy, and Jessica: Sorry we never got to meet up. I remembered what I liked about Idaho--I went to a little vintage vaudeville show called the Sixth Street Melodrama in Wallace (the place where they filmed most of Dante's Peak, if my memory serves), and I loved it.

And to that Canadian Customs official that checked my passport when I was entering Victoria: You're beautiful. I think I love you. Marry me?

Monday, July 05, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home