Alaska

Tomorrow, I am leaving for Alaska.

For more information, of course, you can try something commercial.

But when I think of Alaska, I think of these.

I find it kindof funny, really, that while I am gone on this trip many inevitable things will occur, here and there. I can't figure out if I want to change them for the better, or let them happen as they will now. I'm not sure.

I'm going on a cruise, y'know. On a rather large boat. A sort of floating city. I wonder how it will like me? And how I will like it?

Another new friend, another lost moment? Another useless fight? I've only got a week. How much can one offend an entire ship in just 7 days?

Maybe I won't. Maybe this time, I'll go somewhere, and feel comfortable, and be myself. Maybe I can somehow manage to make it like the old days, before I was self-aware enough to realize that I didn't fit in. Back when I was too stupid to know I was different, and that being different was bad.

They're right, y'know, when they say that ignorance is bliss.

Cheers.

Friday, June 25, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home