Copper - Beginning Again

I think I have begun updating a little too often.

I just started reading this new comic. It's called copper.

I love it. It makes me smile.

And in case you still drop by, there is a comic there that feels like you and I.

Copper's dreamscapes, artwork, and raw artistic vision combine in a way that is enchanting and new. It seems to remember the world we all once dreamed we would take our places in when we were too young to know what words like mundane really meant.

On a related but not directly correlated topic: Do we still hope for someone to break us from our molds, and from our wrote-rehearsal places? Do we silently beg that someone will stop us from lying our way into believing we are happy doing what we hate?

We are waiting for an end, but dreaming of new beginnings.

"We can never start over. But we can begin again."

The summer dialogues will draw to a close soon. I can sense the end. Will it be my new beginning, or just another phase?

Saturday, July 31, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home