Simple is good.

Ok, so I've stripped out the useless profile links. Cut down on the dating and title system.

Fixed the colors. . . consolidated everything else.

Not sure about the archive system yet. I think I'm going to leave it alone and just use blogger's built-in one. I'm not sure though. We'll leave it that way for now.

Also, I'm torn about the comment system.

I'm not really a huge fan of comment systems. Frankly they seem to turn the blog idea into more of a topic-defined feedback forum, and I believe that the knowledge that each post can create a mini-discussion in the comments causes the author to pander more to his audience than he might otherwise be inclined.

So I think I'm going to remove them and see if I can put up a 'notes' system similar to the simple Diaryland one. . . lets find out!

Saturday, February 05, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home