Sick, Sick, Sick.

Update, 1030 pm: work was interesting. Thankfully I only had to stay 'till 6. Working a full shift tomorrow but I already feel well enough that I think I can handle it.

I got a letter from John today. He's my brother, after a fashion. He's in Bandah Aceh doing relief work for the Tsunami. It sounds horrible to say it but I'm wired up to be in places like that, and it is killing me that I'm here. I asked him to call for me in my last e-mail, and hopefully when he reads it he'll tell me who to contact to start the process of going there. I need to be involved in something like that. My life these past months has become completely devoid of any depth or purpose. Maybe spending some time doing something that matters will help me.

I sure hope so.


I am vey, very sick.

Total amount of food I've been able to keep down since 1PM yesterday? 1/3rd of a bowl of Cheerios, and a Peanut Butter and Jam sandwich.

No energy, no vim, no vigor. Extremely dehydrated.

Leaving for work in 40 minutes, to work until at least 5:30, and then maybe as a waiter as well.

*this* should be good.

Friday, January 28, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home