The Ring Piece

I was out wandering about the internet a few moments ago (you know how it is: you're reading content, and wind up taking a jump to somewhere else, and four hyperlinks away from your review of the new Ford Concept Car you find yourself reading about Tibetan Monks), and I ran across something beautiful.

I rarely discuss my political leanings or personal convictions here, because this is a place for my musings and philosophy, not for my politics and my religion.

But if we were to be applying labels in order to attempt to clarify, I am a heterosexual, fundementalist christian, libertarian.

I've touched briefly on each of these concepts in the last 11 months.

I don't plan to discuss them any more here, except to say that I found the piece I linked to above to be beautiful and poetic and sweet and kind and earnest. I found it to be the sort of statements I wish all of humanity could make in good faith when they enter into a marriage.

The fact that it was written by a homosexual is a non-issue to me. I am aware of it. If it is an issue for you, I recommend you refrain from telling me so, as your assertion will be met with blank indifference and will only waste your time in its communication.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home