It is nice to play together.

. . .and sometimes, it's nice to sit at home and know that your primary purpose in life is still to be a character foil for others.

In other news. . .it seems my entire local community of friends who blog have given up the practice. (No, your xanga does not count--I do not care what you're currently listening to or what you had for lunch, tell me what you think.)

Also, stop inviting me to add applications to my facebook, you dumbshits. I joined for the stalker newsreel and the contact information.

Furthermore: for those of you who set up your facebook account so that your information no longer appears in the news reel. . . why the fuck did you join the damn thing in the first place?

Girls who have facebook accounts and bitch about the news reel are the female equivalent of guys who pick their noses at stoplights. It isn't one-way glass, people--and it isn't supposed to be.

So, anyway. . . damn kids. . . get off my lawn. . . zzzz.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007