Pushing on the edges.

Pushing on the edges of a little empty box,
feeling like a vagrant with an ugly little fox
nipping at my heels his voice always mocks
the way you wear that hair in those curly golden locks.

Not sure where that came from. Wasn't really paying attention, just typing while considering recent events.

I'm about to "go under" for up to 7 months. If you don't hear from me, that might be why. In the meantime, in the wake of some commentary from an old friend of mine, I'm thinking of re-inventing my disclaimer and introduction page, maybe something more simple like "nothing you read here is true, ever" or "hide the women!" =D

(Yes, I believe this marks the first time I've used an Emoticon in AiW, ever. I'm so ashamed. . .)

I'll be back, worry not, time always renews,
every moment that I'm gone, I'll think of you.

In other news, Lessons and Carol's is next weekend! w007!

Friday, November 25, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home