good things to remember.

Yesterday was good. processing yesterday today has led me to an interesting and encouraging conclusion, which is that my transition to this new job needn't be a complete overhaul of my social status, location, and personality.

I have so long expeced to move to a different part of the country (at a minimum) when I got a robotics job that I have always kindof assumed I would have to change almost everything when I moved. Who I knew, who I talked to daily, who was in the harem, who I visited, where I put my after-work energy, etc. etc.

But now, living within just over an hour of my old alum, I can keep in touch with much of my old crowd without difficulty. I can come down for the weekend and see old friends, plan get-togethers, and so-on.

It will be interesting then to see the fusion of my new vocation with my old character and my constant temparment.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home