Yarg! And other exclamations of frustration!

I've been with family for a week. Love them dearly but there were too many of them in too small a space for too long for me.

On the plus side, I got some sun, and even was able to swim, a bit.

But now my frustration has been increased by the last three days since my cable modem decided to go on strike while we were in the Sunshine state. I found out today it was just a surge-protector failure, and the modem is back to working, but now for some reason my computer refuses to behave itself and accept a new network address, so I have to go argue with it shortly and admonish it to behave.

In addition, I'm in the midst of cleaning and sorting all the files on my system and moving them to my 200 gig storage drive so that I can format the other two drives and reinstall windows XP pro from the ground up.

Wish me luck, the next two days will probably be pretty tiring.

Monday, August 15, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home