Obligatory.

Fun word, that.

Anyway, I know I should update at least once every 48 hours, and I'm trying to be good and diligent and what-have-you, so here it is.

I've been looking at my archives as they flesh themselves out and wonder if I've improved much at all, (as a human being, and/or as a writer) in the past year. I hope so, but it's hard to tell.

I've also found myself wanting to get back into photography a bit. Not sure how I'm going to handle the Europe trip without a nice camera. Might borrow dad's little digital at least. We'll see.

Maybe it'll be a lesson in personality, silence, and patience for me to travel without any way to capture visual memories and store them. Maybe I'll have to find some other way to savour each moment for its own sake. Perhaps?

Or maybe I'll just come home and forget about the whole trip that way.

Heh.

We'll see.

Friday, February 18, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home